Pricing Options and Details
Tech SOS is proud to offer a wide range of services at competitive prices. For your convenience we offer the following 3 pricing options:
* Terms and conditions apply
Service plans offer our clients a complete IT support solution. We also offer Managed PC Protection and other Telecom services, all for a reasonable monthly fee. See our available plans below.
Timed pricing is the default billing method. It's recommended for consultations, trouble-shooting and clients with multiple issues or if uncertain what the problem is. See our billing rates below.
Fixed pricing is available for clients who have a specific issue and would like a set quote. With this option there is a single fixed price no matter how long the job takes to complete. See a list of common services and their prices below.
Or If you have a particular request and do not see it listed, feel free to contact us for a quote.
|On-Site Network Server Administration||$90/hr|
|On-Site Business Client Support||$80/hr|
|On-Site Residential Support||$60/hr|
|Remote Support5||$15/15 min|
|Monthly Service Plans|
Remote Support Plans5, 6
|Basic Remote Plan - Up to 2 hours of remote support per month||$45/mon|
|Standard Remote Plan - Up to 3 hours of remote support per month||$60/mon|
|Pro Remote Plan - Up to 5 hours of remote support per month||$90/mon|
|Complete Remote Plan - Up to 8 hours of remote support per month||$160/mon|
Support Plans5, 6
|Basic Support Plan - Up to 2 hours remote support and 1 on-site visit per month||$150/mon|
|Standard Support Plan - Up to 3 hours remote support and 3 on-site visits per month||$400/mon|
|Pro Support Plan - Up to 6 hours remote support and 4 on-site visits per month||$570/mon|
|Complete Support Plan - Up to 8 hours remote support and 8 on-site visits per month||$1000/mon|
|Custom Plan - Build a custom support plan to meet your needs||Contact Us|
Managed PC Services
|Managed PC health (monitoring, alerts and updates)||$2/PC/mon|
|Managed Anti-Virus (Advanced proactive malware protection)||$4/PC/mon|
|Remote PC access (access your own PCs from anywhere)||$4/Acct/mon|
|Cloud backup service2 (Automated daily backups, up to 100GB)||$4/PC/mon|
|Complete PC protection (includes all 4 services above)||$10/PC/mon|
|Business VoIP Phone Service||$10/ext/mon|
|Digital FAX over Email Service||$10/mon|
|VoIP Phone or FAX Number||$2/mon|
|Website Hosting (Does not include site address or development)||$9/mon|
|Virus & Malware Removal||$60|
|Basic Tune-Up (Free Up Space & Improve Performance)||$60|
|Complete OS Tune-Up (Includes Both Services Above)||$100|
|Fresh Operating System Install||$100|
|Basic Data Recovery (from accedental deletion)||$80|
|Advanced Data Recovery (off non-booting Computer)||$160|
|Complete OS Wipe & Reload2 (includes backup & restore Of Data)||$180|
Hardware Upgrades & Replacements3
|HDD/SSD Upgrade2 (with data migration)||$120|
|HDD/SSD Install (no data migration)||$60|
|Laptop Screen Replacement||Call for Quote|
|Computers and Laptops||Call for Quote|
|All Other Equipment and Accessories||Call for Quote|
|Home Network Setup (Up To 4 Computers)||$160|
|Small Business Network Setup (Up To 8 Computers)||$240|
|Professional Wifi Assessment and Consultation||$80|
|Internet Setup (Programming & Setup Of Modem/Router)||$60|
Terms & Conditions
* Taxes are not included. Prices are subject to change without notice. Pricing type must be discussed and agreed upon prior to the job’s commencement. If no type is specified, Timed Pricing will be assumed. Tech SOS is not obligated to perform services at the advertised rates and reserves the right to decline any job.
Travel time may be billed for clients outside our typical support area.
- Software not included. Any software required must be supplied or paid for, in full, by the client. Tech SOS is in no way responsible for any repercussions resulting in the use of illegitimate software, or any issues caused by, or involving, 3rd party software.
- Tech SOS is in no way responsible for accedental loss of client’s data.
- Hardware not included. Any hardware required must be supplied or paid for, in full, by the client. Tech SOS is in no way responsible for any issues caused by, or involving, 3rd party hardware.
- Networking and telecom services quoted do not include the cost of any organized cable runs. VoIP phone services quoted do not include long-distance or toll charges. Each phone device added to a VoIP account is considered a unique extension and will be billed as such. The total talk time included in an account is calculated as 500min/month multiplied by the number of extensions in the account. Any time over your account's allotment will be billed at a rate of $5/250min.
- The client must have a reliable connection to the internet from the computer in question in order for remote assistance to take effect. Any issues requiring an on-site visit will not be covered by the Remote Support Plans.
- All support plans have up to a 1 business day response time, with no guarantee of resolution. Maximum time included per on-site visit is 3h. Each support plan is limited to one address. Any support time required above your plan’s allotment will be billed at the standard advertised hourly rate. Unused hours or visits have no monetary value and do not roll over to the following month.These terms may be negotiated in a Custom Plan. All contracts are to be pre-paid on the first of each month, and would require one months notice to cancel. The response time for Support Plans are in no way binding, and may change depending on the circumstance communicated between the client and a Tech SOS representative.
- Any invoice payments overdue by 45 days will incur a 2.5% service fee, which will then be repeated every 30 days thereafter.