Pricing Options and Details
Tech SOS is proud to offer a wide range of services at competitive prices. For your convenience we offer the following 3 pricing options:
* Terms and conditions apply
Fixed pricing is available for clients who have a specific issue and would like a set quote. With this option there is a single fixed price no matter how long the job takes to complete. See a list of common services and their prices below.
Or If you have a particular request and do not see it listed, feel free to contact us for a quote.
Timed pricing is the default billing method. It's recommended for consultations, trouble-shooting and clients with multiple issues or if uncertain what the problem is. See our billing rates below.
Support plans offer our clients a complete IT support solution. Whether it be for home or office, Tech SOS has a plan that and will suit your needs for a reasonable monthly fee. See our available plans below.
|On-Site Business Server Administration||$90/hr|
|On-Site Business Client Support||$80/hr|
|On-Site Residential Support||$40/30 min|
|Remote Support5||$15/15 min|
|Virus & Malware Removal||$60|
|Basic Tune-Up (Free Up Space & Improve Performance)||$60|
|Complete OS Tune-Up (Includes Both Services Above)||$100|
|Fresh Operating System Install||$100|
|Basic Data Recovery (from accedental deletion)||$80|
|Advanced Data Recovery (off non-booting Computer)||$160|
|Complete OS Wipe & Reload2 (includes backup & restore Of Data)||$180|
Hardware Upgrades & Replacements3
|HDD/SSD Upgrade2 (with data migration)||$120|
|HDD/SSD Install (no data migration)||$60|
|Laptop Screen Replacement||Call for Quote|
|Computers and Laptops||Call for Quote|
|All Other Equipment and Accessories||Call for Quote|
Networking and Telecom3, 4
|Home Network Setup (Up To 4 Computers)||$160|
|Small Business Network Setup (Up To 8 Computers)||$240|
|Professional Wifi Assessment and Consultation||$80|
|Internet Setup (Programming & Setup Of Modem/Router)||$60|
|Business VoIP Phone Service||$10/ext/mon|
|Digital FAX over Email Service||$10/mon|
|VoIP Phone or FAX Number||$2/mon|
|Support Plans Pricing|
Remote Support Plans5, 6
|Single Computer Remote Plan - unlimited remote support for 1 computer||$150/year|
|Basic Remote Plan - up to 2h per month for any of your computers||$45/mon|
|Complete Remote Plan - unlimited remote support for any of your computers||$90/mon|
Monthly Support Plans5, 6
|Basic Support Plan - includes the Complete Remote Plan and up to 1 on-site visit per month||$150/mon
Saves avg $60/mon
|Standard Support Plan - includes the Complete Remote Plan and up to 3 on-site visits per month||$360/mon
Saves avg $90/mon
|Pro Support Plan - includes the Complete Remote Plan and up to 5 on-site visits per month||$570/mon
Saves avg $120/mon
|Complete Support Plan - includes the Complete Remote Plan and up to 10 on-site visits per month||$1000/mon
Saves avg $290/mon
|Custom Plan - Build a custom support plan to meet your needs||Call for Details|
|Real time monitoring and virus protection||$4/PC/mon|
|Automated cloud backup service2 (200GB)||$4/PC/mon|
|Website Hosting (Does not include site address or development)||$9/mon|
Terms & Conditions
* Taxes are not included. Prices are subject to change without notice. Pricing type must be discussed and agreed upon prior to the job’s commencement. If no type is specified, Timed Pricing will be assumed. Tech SOS is not obligated to perform services at the advertised rates and reserves the right to decline any job.
Travel time may be billed for clients outside our typical support area.
- Software not included. Any software required must be supplied or paid for, in full, by the client. Tech SOS is in no way responsible for any repercussions resulting in the use of illegitimate software, or any issues caused by, or involving, 3rd party software.
- Tech SOS is in no way responsible for accedental loss of client’s data.
- Hardware not included. Any hardware required must be supplied or paid for, in full, by the client. Tech SOS is in no way responsible for any issues caused by, or involving, 3rd party hardware.
- Networking and telecom services quoted do not include the cost of any organized cable runs. VoIP phone services quoted do not include long-distance or toll charges. Each phone device added to a VoIP account is considerd a unique extension and will be billed as such. The total talk time included in an account is calculated as 500min/month multiplied by the number of extensions in the account. Any time over your account's allotment will be billed at a rate of $5/250min.
- The client must have a reliable connection to the internet from the computer in question in order for remote assistance to take effect. Any issues requiring an on-site visit will not be covered by the Remote Support Plans. Unlimited remote support covers up to 15 employees per subscription, Offices with a larger staff complement, will need to subscribe to multiple remote support plans. The single computer remote plan is an annual subscription for one computer and is not transferable at any time, for any reason.
- All support plans have up to a 1 business day response time, with no guarantee of resolution. Maximum time included per on-site visit is 3h. Each support plan is limited to one address. Any support time required above your plan’s allotment will be billed at the standard advertised hourly rate. These terms may be negotiated in a Custom Plan. All contracts are to be pre-paid on the first of each month, and would require one months notice to cancel. The response time for Support Plans are in no way binding, and may change depending on the circumstance communicated between the client and a Tech SOS representative. Average savings is calculated by number of visits included in the plan, multiplied by $120 (1.5h), plus the $90 (remote plan). Then showing the difference when compaired to standard hourly rates.